1. Contact the Admissions Office at (703) 893-9000, if there are any pre-application question or to request additional information.
2. Complete the online application and submit the application fee. The application will not be received by the Admissions Office until the application fee is paid.
3. Attach the required transcripts to the online application.
4. Await contact by an Admissions Officer for the scheduling of the applicant interview.
5. Submit the Candidate Personal Statement and Parent Personal Statement
6. Submission of the following items is optional, but may improve the standing of the application: English teacher recommendation, math teacher recommendation, personal recommendation, additional materials for consideration.