The core values of Ronald Reagan Secondary School actively shape the goals and objectives of this institution. These core values pave the way to excellence within our academic community.
· Academic courses should be challenging and provoke students to think independently about all subject matter.
· Secondary schools should teach practical life skills as well as provide a breadth of general knowledge.
· Secondary schools should prepare students for the rigors of higher education.
· All people have an inherent responsibility for the upkeep and care of their local communities.
· Honor and integrity are the foundation of any successful academic system.
-Board Action (Reapproved January 2017)